ISG helps individuals by preparing and processing applications for visitation purposes.
International travelers may also come to the U.S. for a wide variety of reasons, including tourism, business, medical treatment and certain types of temporary work. However, the type of visa needed and elgibility to receive the visa is defined by immigration law, and relates to the principal purpose of travel as well as the individual’s circumstances. Restrictions and guidelines in the law, if not properly understood, can result in denial of an application or petition due to poor communication or inadequate documentation.
ISG helps clients:
- Prepare and effectively communicate to the Department of Homeland Security or to the U.S. State Department Embassy or Consulate your legal purpose under the law to enter the United States and provide all the necessary supporting documentation for approval;
- Review your visa status, and find out if you need a U.S. visa or a renewal;
- Review the visa wait times information for interview appointments and visa processing at each embassy and consular section worldwide;
- Schedule an interview appointment, pay fees and any other instructions; and
- Plan on an interview at the embassy or consulate, which is required for most visa applicants.