Focusing exclusively in the field of Immigration & Nationality Law, ISG attorneys represent clients with a deep understanding of the most up-to-date and prospective changes in immigration law.
The immigration landscape is constantly changing. Accordingly, navigating through the pitfalls and landmines requires knowledge above and beyond what even the well-intentioned lawyer can offer. Unlike law firms with multiple practice areas, ISG devotes 100% to keeping apace with those changes in the law that affects you so that ISG can offer the best solutions to address your immigration needs.
ISG’s capability is built on unique knowledge at the policy and regulatory level, at top levels both inside and outside the U.S. government, and on intimate knowledge gained through connections with key agencies and congressional offices.
ISG’s global immigration practice group has developed extensive connections to information sources to ensure that international personnel transfers from locations throughout the world are as prompt and smooth as possible. Clients of ISG receive counsel from attorneys who teach business immigration law, who stay current on critical case law, from attorneys who communicate personally as American Immigration Lawyers Association executive committee members and liaisons to the Department of Homeland Security and the Department of Labor, and from attorneys who receive direct information and fresh developments from congressional leaders. Consequently, ISG offers numerous advantages such as:
- greater options based on a comprehensive understanding of the newest laws, an experienced eye toward preventing avoidable pitfalls;
- more proactive case management and supervision by attorneys;
- faster approvals by preventing avoidable requests for further evidence;
- fewer denials through knowledge, experience and preemptive action;
- competitive fees through advanced proficiency and efficient handling;
- case management that is immigration specific to your particular needs;
- advice and counsel that is grounded in current law and reality; and
- a deeper understanding of what the law says and how to comply with the law.
For information about our approach and legal services, please contact ISG to discuss your needs.