Case Management System
Our online immigration case management system streamlines the process for faster turnaround, provides 24-hour access to detailed case status information, and enables HR executives and in-house counsel to generate case history spreadsheets and accounting information.
Clients, login to the immigration case management
system with your username and password
HR Immigration Pocket Reference™
Written specifically for human resource professionals, the HR Immigration Pocket Reference™ is a quick reference tool that helps HR professionals navigate everyday immigration issues in HR management including compliance with rules requiring verification of employee work authorization as well as eligibility for employment of foreign nationals to ensure access and retention of the best and brightest global workforce.
- Consular Visa Wait Times for Interview Appointments and Processing Wednesday, May 8th, 2013
- Reminder: On May 7th, Prior Versions of Form I–9 Must Not be Used Thursday, May 2nd, 2013
- Employers Must Use New I-9 Form May 7th Thursday, May 2nd, 2013
- Senate Bill Mandates E-Verify for All Employers Thursday, May 2nd, 2013
- May 2013 Immigrant Visa Availability Friday, April 12th, 2013
- New Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification Form Tuesday, March 12th, 2013
- April 2013 Immigrant Visa Availability Tuesday, March 12th, 2013
- March 2013 Immigrant Visa Availability Tuesday, February 12th, 2013
- February 2013 Immigrant Visa Availability Thursday, January 10th, 2013
- Janaury 2013 Immigrant Visa Availability Tuesday, December 18th, 2012
- Intergovernmental Affairs Quarterly Meeting Update Thursday, November 29th, 2012
- E-Verify Requirements for Federal Contractors Thursday, November 29th, 2012
HR Immigration Blog
A New Web Tool to Help Immigrants Prepare for the Citizenship TestWednesday, May 30th, 2012
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) and the Smithsonian Institution recently launched an interactive website to help aspiring citizens get ready for the test. It’s called “Preparing for the Oath: U.S. History and Civics for Citizenship.” The site is at www.americanhistory.si.edu/citizenship. According to the Star Tribune, it utilizes multimedia tools to display relevant information to cover 15 themes, including symbols and holidays; voting; U.S. geography;...